Whether you’re searching for meaning, mending a broken heart, or simply needing some friends who share your values, Unitarian Universalism is here for you: connecting, caring, healing. Unitarian Universalism connects you with real people: people who will be real with you. Learning and laughing across generations and cultures, we build relationships of care and support. See examples of our many activities and service projects.
Learn more about some of the UUA programs (also known as “ministries”) that support connection and care throughout Unitarian Universalism.
- Accessibility and Disability Ministries
- Addictions Ministries
- Campus Ministries
- Care and Counseling Ministries
- Immigration Ministries
- Justice Ministries
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, and/or Transgender Ministries
- Military Ministries
- Prison Ministries
- Racial Justice and Multicultural Ministries
- Small Group Ministries (also known as covenant groups)
- Spiritual Growth and Learning Ministries