We are all missing the joy of being together physically during this challenging time of pandemic and social distancing. To help our members and friends reach out to each other and share their love and compassion for everyone in our beloved community, you are invited to participate in UU Casper’s “Postcards from the Heart” project! Here’s how it works:
- Write your message of care and encouragement on a postcard or piece of paper,
- Then, either
- Mail your message to UU Casper, 1040 W. 15th St., Casper, WY 82604, or
- Take a photo of your message and either 1) text it to Laura at 307-259-4469, or 2) email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you prefer, you can type your message in an email to email@example.com.
- Your choice to sign your message, or not.
We will then share your messages with everyone in various ways, like displaying the messages on at uucasper.org and on Facebook, compiling into a slide show for our Zoom room, and more!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay well!