Care N’ Share Potluck and Service Activity
Join us for UU Casper’s monthly Care N’ Share Potluck and Service Activity, held the third Wednesday of each month (September through May), from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Participants are asked to bring a dish to share, as well as donations for the designated local charity for that month. Besides great food, the potluck features a round-table discussion of the monthly worship theme.
Don’t have time to cook? That’s okay! There is always plenty of food, so feel welcome to come anyway! What’s important is your company!
This last few months UU Casper has assisted many local charities, like:
- Joshua’s Storehouse – January 2017 donations of soup
- Holy Cross Food Bank – December 2016 donations of holiday foods
- Casper College Goodstein Library and Food for Thought – November 2016 over 125 books donated to children’s book drive
- Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota – October 2017 donations of band-aids, lip balm, and children’s clothing
- Central Wyoming Rescue Mission – September 2016 donations to buy bus tokens for residents
- Casper Humane Society – April 2016 donations of dog and cat food, treats and toys
- Wyoming Food for Thought – March 2016 donations of food for local program to provide weekend meal for children
- Central Wyoming Rescue Mission – February 2016 donations for personal care bags
If you have questions, or if you have ideas for local charities that UU Casper could help through our Care N’ Share, please email email@example.com.
Annual Yard Sale
UU Casper held its first annual yard sale in August 2016, with proceeds benefitting the children’s Religious Exploration program, as well as two local charities, Wyoming Food for Thought and Seton House.