This UUA video worship service explores and celebrates hallmarks of our UU theology. We make promises about how to be together, and how to be in the world. We also fall short of honoring those promises, inviting us to repair and strengthen the strands of community. Attend this “dual” service in person, or on Zoom. Click on the service title above for more information and Zoom instructions. Everyone is welcome!
- UU Casper Book Club reads The Line Becomes a River: Dispatches from the Border, by Francisco Cantú May 6, 2022
- May 2022 Minister’s Musings, Reverend Leslie Kee April 29, 2022
- Thanks for the music, Foothills Unitarian! April 22, 2022
- Online Weekly Meditation, led by Buddhist Stuart Mackenzie
- May 24, 2022
- Community Group Event: Izaak Walton League Hike
- May 25, 2022
- Meditation Drumming Circle
- May 25, 2022
- Online Coffee and Conversation
- May 26, 2022
- May Book Club Discussion: The Line Becomes a River, by Francisco Cantú
- May 30, 2022
Unitarians are accepting while unafraid to ask difficult questions. This is especially true of the Casper UU community and even more true is their pairing of this sentiment with an abundance of kindness and openness. Whether you are an out and proud member of the LGBTQ family or a quiet and thoughtful conservative, wear a cowboy hat or a flat cap, there is a home for you here. An excellent place to enjoy a cup of coffee during and after an intellectually engaging service.