Waters of Faith – Valuing Diversity Through the Divine Feminine
Annette GrochowskiPastor Libby Hugus
Guest speaker Libby Tedder Hugus joins us again, this time with an autobiographical reflection on how becoming a mother has connected her to the well-watered-womb of the divine. Can holding space for the divine-feminine; just like a mother holds physical space for her child, help us to value diversity in greater capacity? Youth programming and childcare are available, and conversation and refreshments follow the service. Everyone is welcome!
- November Book Club: Educated: A Memoir, by Tara Westover October 29, 2019
- October Book Club: The Five People You Meet in Heaven, by Mitch Albom October 9, 2019
- UU Casper Launches Bust the Balloon Campaign September 4, 2019
- Meditation Drumming Circle
- November 14, 2019
- Bob Krug Memorial Service - 1 pm
- November 16, 2019
- Programming Committee Meeting
- November 17, 2019
- Monthly Board of Trustees Meeting
- November 18, 2019
- Weekly Meditation, led by Buddhist Stuart Mackenzie
- November 19, 2019
Unitarians are accepting while unafraid to ask difficult questions. This is especially true of the Casper UU community and even more true is their pairing of this sentiment with an abundance of kindness and openness. Whether you are an out and proud member of the LGBTQ family or a quiet and thoughtful conservative, wear a cowboy hat or a flat cap, there is a home for you here. An excellent place to enjoy a cup of coffee during and after an intellectually engaging service.
UU Community of Casper is a warm, welcoming, friendly place for people of any theology to come together in a spirit of sharing and learning.
As a small group with a part-time minister, there are many opportunities to get involved at many levels.