Discussion Forum Sunday: Vulnerability
A facilitated discussion forum on the June worship theme of “Vulnerability.” Childcare and youth programming are available during the service, and refreshments and conversation follow. Everyone is welcome!
- James Reeb Mural Fundraiser Launches! June 13, 2019
- UU Casper Social Justice Group Co-sponsors Casper Pride Weekend June 7th-9th! June 2, 2019
- June Book Club: 50 Years at the Bright Spot, by Betty Evenson June 2, 2019
- Weekly Meditation, led by Buddhist Stuart Mackenzie
- June 25, 2019
- Community Event: Izaak Walton League Hike
- June 26, 2019
- Meditation Drumming Circle
- June 27, 2019
- Social Justice Group Event: WAA Stonewall Commemoration
- June 28, 2019
- Lunch With TED: I Grew Up in the Westboro Baptist Church. Here's Why I Left, by Megan Phelps
- June 30, 2019
Unitarians are accepting while unafraid to ask difficult questions. This is especially true of the Casper UU community and even more true is their pairing of this sentiment with an abundance of kindness and openness. Whether you are an out and proud member of the LGBTQ family or a quiet and thoughtful conservative, wear a cowboy hat or a flat cap, there is a home for you here. An excellent place to enjoy a cup of coffee during and after an intellectually engaging service.
UU Community of Casper is a warm, welcoming, friendly place for people of any theology to come together in a spirit of sharing and learning.
As a small group with a part-time minister, there are many opportunities to get involved at many levels.