Traditions of Gift Giving Around the World
RE Program Children and Youth
This inter-generational holiday service will be presented by UU Casper’s Religious Exploration Program children, youth and volunteers. We’ll also be collecting food donations for Food For Thought. Conversation and refreshments follow the service. Everyone is welcome!
- December Book Club: City of Glass, by Paul Auster December 5, 2019
- Love Notes and Cookies Project! November 29, 2019
- November Book Club: Educated: A Memoir, by Tara Westover October 29, 2019
- Meditation Drumming Circle
- December 12, 2019
- Coming of Age Religious Exploration for Ages 12-18
- December 14, 2019
- Programming Committee Meeting
- December 15, 2019
- UU Casper Board of Trustees Meeting
- December 16, 2019
- Weekly Meditation, led by Buddhist Stuart Mackenzie
- December 17, 2019
Unitarians are accepting while unafraid to ask difficult questions. This is especially true of the Casper UU community and even more true is their pairing of this sentiment with an abundance of kindness and openness. Whether you are an out and proud member of the LGBTQ family or a quiet and thoughtful conservative, wear a cowboy hat or a flat cap, there is a home for you here. An excellent place to enjoy a cup of coffee during and after an intellectually engaging service.
UU Community of Casper is a warm, welcoming, friendly place for people of any theology to come together in a spirit of sharing and learning.
As a small group with a part-time minister, there are many opportunities to get involved at many levels.