Introduction to the Monthly Worship Theme: Possibilities
Rev. Leslie Kee
Reverend Leslie Kee will introduce the March worship theme “Possibilities.” This is a “Share the Plate” Sunday benefiting Casper’s 12-24 Club. Youth programming and childcare are available. A “Bust the Balloon” soup and salad potluck lunch will follow the service to celebrate UU Casper’s successful mortgage refinance and five-year anniversary in this wonderful home! Everyone is welcome!
- Don’t Miss the UU Casper Soup and Salad Potluck Celebration this Sunday March 1st! February 25, 2020
- February Book Club: The Light Between Oceans, by M.L. Stedman January 28, 2020
- January Book Club: When Crickets Cry, by Charles Martin January 1, 2020
- Meditation Drumming Circle
- February 27, 2020
- UU Casper Meditation Circle Losar Celebration
- February 29, 2020
- Bust the Balloon and Five-Year Anniversary Celebration!
- March 1, 2020
- Religious Exploration Committee Meeting
- March 2, 2020
- Weekly Meditation, led by Buddhist Stuart Mackenzie
- March 3, 2020
Unitarians are accepting while unafraid to ask difficult questions. This is especially true of the Casper UU community and even more true is their pairing of this sentiment with an abundance of kindness and openness. Whether you are an out and proud member of the LGBTQ family or a quiet and thoughtful conservative, wear a cowboy hat or a flat cap, there is a home for you here. An excellent place to enjoy a cup of coffee during and after an intellectually engaging service.
UU Community of Casper is a warm, welcoming, friendly place for people of any theology to come together in a spirit of sharing and learning.
As a small group with a part-time minister, there are many opportunities to get involved at many levels.