Special Saturday Earth-Centered Service: Beltane Celebration with May Pole Dance
Dance around our Maypole as we invoke springtime blessings of passion and creativity. Honor the ancient traditions of Beltane which bring fertility to our land, our lives and our community. Share in communion with Mother Earth as She emerges into full bloom. Everyone of all ages welcome! Service leader Athne Machdane. This year we are pairing this dynamic Beltane Sabbat ritual experience with our beloved Flower Communion, to take place during the Sunday morning service on the following day, April 28th.
- April Book Club: A Dog’s Purpose: A Novel for Humans, by W. Bruce Cameron April 2, 2019
- Members and friends planning discussion this Sunday March 24th after church! March 22, 2019
- UU Casper March Book Club: Trans* A Quick and Quirky Account of Gender Variability, by Jack Halberstam February 26, 2019
- Weekly Meditation, led by Buddhist Stuart Mackenzie
- April 23, 2019
- Meditation Drumming Circle
- April 25, 2019
- Special Saturday Earth Centered Service: Beltane Celebration with May Pole Dance
- April 27, 2019
- Lunch with TED: "Why Bees Are Disappearing," by Marla Spivak
- April 28, 2019
- UU Casper Book Club Discussion
- April 29, 2019
Unitarians are accepting while unafraid to ask difficult questions. This is especially true of the Casper UU community and even more true is their pairing of this sentiment with an abundance of kindness and openness. Whether you are an out and proud member of the LGBTQ family or a quiet and thoughtful conservative, wear a cowboy hat or a flat cap, there is a home for you here. An excellent place to enjoy a cup of coffee during and after an intellectually engaging service.
UU Community of Casper is a warm, welcoming, friendly place for people of any theology to come together in a spirit of sharing and learning.
As a small group with a part-time minister, there are many opportunities to get involved at many levels.