Discussion Forum Sunday: Covenant
Janice Holz will lead a discussion forum on the monthly theme of Covenant. Childcare and youth programming are available during the service, and refreshments and conversation follow. Everyone is welcome!
- Members and friends planning discussion this Sunday March 24th after church! March 22, 2019
- UU Casper March Book Club: Trans* A Quick and Quirky Account of Gender Variability, by Jack Halberstam February 26, 2019
- February Book Club: The Cuckoo’s Calling, by J.K. Rowling writing as Robert Galbraith January 31, 2019
- Weekly Meditation, led by Buddhist Stuart Mackenzie
- March 26, 2019
- Meditation Drumming Circle
- March 28, 2019
- Community group event: University of Wyoming "Trans" Book Discussion with author Jack Halberstam
- March 30, 2019
- New! Lunch with TED: "Science Can Answer Moral Questions," by Sam Harris
- March 31, 2019
- Social Justice Group Event: Joint PFLAG/Out in Wyoming Meeting "America in TranSition"
- March 31, 2019
Unitarians are accepting while unafraid to ask difficult questions. This is especially true of the Casper UU community and even more true is their pairing of this sentiment with an abundance of kindness and openness. Whether you are an out and proud member of the LGBTQ family or a quiet and thoughtful conservative, wear a cowboy hat or a flat cap, there is a home for you here. An excellent place to enjoy a cup of coffee during and after an intellectually engaging service.
UU Community of Casper is a warm, welcoming, friendly place for people of any theology to come together in a spirit of sharing and learning.
As a small group with a part-time minister, there are many opportunities to get involved at many levels.