Effective June 6, 2021
To honor our covenant to each other and recognize our responsibility to care for and protect the most vulnerable among us, and following legal and scientific guidelines, UU Casper has established the following policies and procedures for gatherings at UU Casper.
Participation in gatherings at UU Casper is strictly voluntary, and each individual and group will make their own decisions about participating. If you are not comfortable meeting in the building, ask the leader of your gathering or a member of the Tech committee for options to attend online via Zoom. Sunday Services will be “dual,” so folks can attend in-person or on Zoom. By attending a gathering at UU Casper, you accept personal and moral responsibility for following these policies and procedures.
- If weather permits, the south sanctuary door and north-west corner sanctuary door (and hallway door) may be left open for ventilation, and the sanctuary fans should be on at all times.
- Maximum of 40 people per gathering.
- Physical distancing of at least six feet between family groups should be maintained as much as possible inside and outside gatherings.
- Masks or cloth facial coverings are required at gatherings inside the building, subject to CDC exceptions. Exceptions:
- A gathering leader/speaker may remove their mask while they are presenting, but only if they are at least 10 feet from others.
- Attendees of board and committee meetings and work sessions may wear masks at their discretion, although masks are still recommended.
- Attendees must self-screen prior to attending and follow proper hygiene practices.
- Individually wrapped food items may be served following proper food-service practices. Dishes and silverware will not be available for use. No beverages will be provided, but attendees can bring their own.
Sharing of documents, pencils/pens, books, or other items is discouraged.
Service and group leaders should become familiar with their responsibilities by reviewing the full Covid policies document below:
For small group gatherings Covid-19 policies and procedures which apply prior to June 6, 2021, please review the document below: